Papyrus – A Secured Note Manager for Linux
Papyrus is a free and open source powerful note manager available for Linux, Windows and Android devices. Papyrus focuses on security while keeping the user interface minimal. Though it comes with sleek UI, it has lots of under the hood features as well.
- Usage of notes with a concept of ‘paper’
- Easy grouping and note management with labels and categories
- Touch support
- Full-screen feature
- Password protection for notes
- Backup feature with disk, Dropbox support
- Sharing notes with other apps
- Encrypted note exchange synchronised via Dropbox
Download and Install
To install Papyrus in Linux Mint, Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus) and Ubuntu 17.04 (Zesty Zapus) via terminal, run below commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:aseman/desktop-apps sudo apt update sudo apt install papyrus
For other download options including Mac and Windows visit here.
You can follow the development of Papyrus at GitHub.