How to Install Viber in Ubuntu
Viber lets you to make free calls and messages to other Viber users on any device or network, in any country! Viber desktop application for Ubuntu syncs your contacts and messages with your mobile device.
Viber Feature Summary and bug fixes
- Text, photo and sticker messages
- Group conversations
- Call any Viber user for free
- Full sync between your mobile and your Linux
- Transfer ongoing calls between your mobile and your desktop
- No registration, passwords or invitations required
How to install – using Terminal
Download Viber (*.deb) file from here.
After download, to install Viber in Ubuntu using terminal run below commands in sequence. Enter password when prompted.
sudo dpkg -i viber.deb
- Type Viber in dash. Click the launcher icon.
- For Gnome, go to Applications -> Internet -> Viber
- Website: Viber
How to uninstall
To uninstall Viber run below commands in terminal.
sudo apt-get remove viber