Pithos is a native Pandora client for Ubuntu, Linux Mint.
Here are some of the cool features of Pithos.
- Features of Pithos
- Radio station switching
- Play, Pause, Next controls
- Cover Art
- Rating of Songs – Thumbs Up/Down
- Notification popup with song info
- Directly Open pandora.com song info page
- Auto reconnect to pandora website after timeout
…many more features.
How to Install Pithos in Ubuntu/Linux Mint Using PPA
To install Pithos in Ubuntu, Linux Mint using PPA – run below commands via terminal
(CTRL +ALT + T).
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:pithos/ppa sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install pithos
After installation is finished, you can find Pithos in Application menu in GNOME and for Unity, search in Dash.
Here is a screenshot of Pithos running (from the official website).
Note: Please note that pandora.com is not available for all countries. Check whether it is available in your country by visiting pandora.com.