QupZilla is a lightweight multiplatform web browser with all basic features needed to browse the modern web.
QupZilla is written in QT and it is based on the open source browser engine QtWebKit. This browser started as a student project but it is now a full feature based web browser. This browser is very lightweight and support all modern browser features such as tabs, history, adblock.
QupZilla Feature Summary and bug fixes
- Support for all basic features – tabs, history, search engines
- Uses native desktop theme as its own look-n-feel
- Multiple Theme Supports
- Integrated AdBlock – You don’t have to install AdBlock separately
- Speed Dial Extension Integrated
- Unified window for bookmarks, history, rss reader, favourites
- Choice of Search Engine Selection
How to Install
Ubuntu, Mint, elementary, Debian
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nowrep/qupzilla sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install qupzilla
dnf install qupzilla
Other Linux Distributions
For Other linux distributions, visit here.
QupZilla Feature Highlights – A Video Guide
A video guide on QupZilla Features
Troubleshooting and Support
If you face any issues while installing or using QupZilla, you may drop a note using comment section at the end of this article, Or you can post your query in any of the support channels mentioned below.
- Generic Ubuntu Forum: Ask Ubuntu