Coulr is a color picker app based on QT – an useful tool for web developers, designers. It recently released version 0.4.2.3 with bug fixes and updates.
Table of Contents
Coulr 0.4.2.3 Feature Summary and bug fixes
- Simple QT based interface
- Four shades of color palette for chosen color
- Option for choosing RGB, HSL and HSV using numeric values, bars
How to install – using Terminal
To install Coulr in Ubuntu using terminal run below commands in sequence. Enter password when prompted.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:huluti/coulr
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install coulr
- Type Coulr in dash. Click the launcher icon.
- For Gnome, go to Applications -> Graphics -> Coulr
Troubleshooting and Support
If you face any issues while installing or using Coulr, you may drop a note using comment section at the end of this article, Or you can post your query in any of the support channels mentioned below.
- Generic Ubuntu Forum: Ask Ubuntu
How to uninstall
To uninstall Coulr run below commands in terminal.
sudo apt-get remove coulr