Flareget is a native Linux Application built in C with Qt Framework. It has some great features such as browser integration, threading etc.
Flareget Feature Summary
- Browser Integration with Chrome/Chromium, Firefox, Opera and Safari
- Dynamic File Segmentation to speed uo download
- File Management with categories and file extension
- Resume Download
- Support for popular protocols – http, https, ftp
- Youtube Videos Download Support
- Schedular and Batch Downloads
- Clipboard Monitoring
- Multiple Language Support
How to install – using Terminal
If you are running 64-bit Ubuntu, download the deb files for Flareget 4.0 from below link.
Flareget 4.0 64-bit Deb
For other distros, refer to the links below:
To install Flareget in Ubuntu using terminal run below commands in sequence. Enter password when prompted.
sudo dpkg -i flareget_4.0-75_amd64.deb
Or, you can open the deb file using Ubuntu Software Center.
- Type Flareget in dash. Click the launcher icon.
- For Gnome, go to Applications -> Internet -> Flareget
How to uninstall
To uninstall Flareget run below commands in terminal.
sudo apt-get remove flareget