Fotoxx is a free photo collection management software available exclusively on the Linux platform. It can edit RAW files and edit them and many more features.
fotoxx Feature Summary
- Explorer Style Image browser with thumbnails view
- Auto-discovery of images in your PC
- RAW photo edit
- Select object within an image with matching tones, follow edges, freehand outline
- Add metadata, e.g. tags, geotags, dates, and ratings to images
- Batch processing for images
- Internal index for faster searching of images
How to Install fotoxx
Debian, Ubuntu, Linux Mint, elementary
Download the deb file for fotoxx version 15.02 from here.
Installation via Terminal
sudo dpkg -i fotoxx-vv.deb
If any dependency error is found while installing, run the below command and again try to install using the above commands.
sudo apt-get -f install
Get the rpm packages for other Linux distributions here.
- Type fotoxx in the application menu. Click the launcher icon.
- For Gnome, go to Applications -> Graphics -> fotoxx
Troubleshooting and Support
If you face any issues while installing or using fotoxx, you may drop a note using the comment section at the end of this article, Or you can post your query in any of the support channels mentioned below.
- Generic Ubuntu Forum: Ask Ubuntu
How to Uninstall/Remove fotoxx
sudo dpkg -r fotoxx-15.02-x86_64.deb
Image Credits: fotoxx