A beginner’s guide on how to install latest Google Chrome on Ubuntu, Linux Mint.
It is pretty obvious to know how to install Google Chrome but as part of this beginners guide series, we want to dedicate this tutorial for all the beginners in Linux, Ubuntu who is looking for a basic guide on Google Chrome installation.
Here are the steps.
Install Google Chrome
- Go to google.com/chrome . Based on your Operating System (e.g. Ubuntu), Chrome will prompt you with the applicable installer package.
- Select the 64bit deb file (for this tutorial we have used OS as Ubuntu 18.04 LTS) and after accepting the terms and conditions click Download.
- After the download is finished go to the download directory, right-click and open the deb installer via Ubuntu Software.
- Click install after Ubuntu software opens the package and wait till the installation is finished.
- After installation, you can find Chrome in application menu or you can find it via search.
This concludes the installation procedure of Google Chrome in Ubuntu for beginners.